Take one year of experiences and shove them into one week…it’s a lot like trying to shove a down sleeping bag into it’s tiny storage bag. It’s like Cinderella’s step-sisters trying to squeeze their huge sweaty feet into the beautiful tiny glass slipper.
I would like to express my deepest GRATITUDE to all of my blogging family here at WP. Because of so many beautiful insights, wisdom, prayers, encouragement and sometimes simple humor- this past week has been amazingly UNdramatic for me emotionally. My most high gratitude is reserved for God, who placed amazing people around me and answered my most fervent prayers. I know He will continue.
- I photographed, and attempted to help with crewing, the Zebra at the Balloon Fiesta,
- photographed two sets of baptisms,
- began photographing the New Mexico Stars Indoor Football Team.
- As of today, my husband no longer has his job of 15 years,
- however, has one beginning within the next 30 days- a better one.
- I am a stay-at-home mom, so this is a test of faith.
- Two families who were at complete odds for almost six years- now becoming close friends, forgiving and moving forward.
- Prayers are being answered- prayers of many years.
- The list goes on.
Truth: we do not know God’s thoughts, however, He knows ours. He knows our hearts- way beyond our own knowledge. It is beautiful to catch glimpses of His ways and find understanding…
So very peaceful, yet astounding; Intense, yet so grounding.